If you want some serious insights into leader development, this article is for you.
Authorities Beverly A. Dugan and Patrick Gavan O’Shea, both of Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO), explain:
- The connection between development design and a company mission and strategy.
- How this link can clarify goals and competencies.
- Enhancing leader learning with special assignments, projects and other experiences.
- What to think about when you want to choose the people to develop.
- How to conduct meaningful evaluations of leader development programs.
Click on the link below see the article.